Loews Royal Pacific Hotel
One of the Premier on-site hotels at the Universal Orlando Resort is the Loews Royal Pacific Resort. This majestic resort is a great place to stay, with a lot of amenities that make the higher price tag worth it in my opinion. In this post, it is my goal to help you consider whether or not Royal Pacific might be right for you and your family.
- Islands Dining Room
- Jake’s American Bar
- Bula Bar & Grille
- Orchid Court Lounge & Sushi Bar
- Tuk Tuk Market
- 24-hour room service
- complimentary package delivery
- Early Park Admission to one of the Univeral theme parks 1-hour prior to park opening.
- Express Pass Unlimited to both Univesal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure for the entire length of their stay just by showing their room key!
- For comparison, purchasing the 2-Park Universal Express Unlimited Pass for 1-day for 2 adults, 2 children (ages 11 and 8) works out to $511.16 for October 12, 2020. That’s for one day.
- Here are some sample trip pricing, then take a look at the gallery of images we have to share with you.
- 2 Adults, 2 Children (ages 11 and 8)
- Travel Dates October 12-17, 2020
- Staying at Loews Royal Pacific Resort in a standard 2 Queen Bed room
- 3-Park, 4-Day Park-to-Park Tickets
- FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access
- Cancel for Any Reason Insurance
- Leaky Cauldron Breakfast
- Shutterbutton’s Studio
- Three Broomsticks Breakfast
- Round-Trip Transfers from Orlando International Airport
- Total cost: $3,493.11
- That seems like a great price to me! What do you think?
Thank you for stopping by to visit with us today! I hope you have enjoyed our post! Are you interested in making lasting memories with your family and friends that will last a lifetime? If so, I’d be glad to help you with that! Send me an email to email@example.com, or you can request a free, no obligation quote online today.