Welcome to those of you joining me from Your Highway in the Sky and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the 4th stop on our Magical Blogorail.
Today I’m filling in for my good friend Deb from Focused on the Magic, who is away, and when I heard that the topic was My Disney Bucket List, I immediately got excited! This is something that a lot of people have, but I’ve never gotten around to creating one, nor have I written about it before either! This is a fun post for me, how many of mine are on your lists? Let’s find out!
- Visit the original: Disneyland! I have always thought that there is so much more to do at Walt Disney World, but I have never been to Disneyland before! It is a dream of mine to walk the same paths that Walt Disney did, to experience some of the attractions that he had a personal hand in creating, and to imagine what life at Disney would have been like when Walt was walking those streets. Now, it looks like we’ll be able to do just that next year! We currently have reservations for June 20-27, 2013, at the Grand Californian Resort & Spa, our DVC Home resort! I can’t wait! Only 240 days until our trip!
- Before we bought our DVC membership, Cindy and I always talked about how we would come to Walt Disney World and celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Now, of course, they are building a DVC at the GF, but that doesn’t stop me from putting that on the bucket list (even if we stay there sooner then the 25th anniversary!)
- Neither Cindy nor I have ever been to Hawaii. The day that Aulani opened as a DVC resort, it went on the bucket list! Regardless of the fact that I wouldn’t be able to walk from there to Space Mountain, that’s okay, I could enact my own version of Splash Mountain on the lazy river! One day.
- When we purchased our DVC ownership, we found out that the number of points we purchased was enough for a 1BR for 1 week at Animal Kingdom. After we got home, though, and started looking through more of the information, we also found out that the same number of points (transferred to RCI) would get us 2 weeks in Tuscany over in Italy! One of my bucket items is to use those points to stay in Italy!
- Have you ever taken an Adventures By Disney trip? I would love to take an ABD trip to Europe one year. I don’t know when it will happen, but it is definitely on my list!
- Last, but by no means least on my shortened Disney Bucket List is the Walt Disney World Moms Panel. I don’t know if this is something I will ever be selected for, but it definitely is on my list! The unique nature of this is that it is an honor to apply, and I have been honored two years in a row to be able to say that I made it to round 2. Ultimately, I would love for this year to be the year I get selected for the panel, but until then, I will keep the dream alive! If you dream it, you can do it!
This is just a sample of what I have on my Disney bucket list! I think I’ll create a special page outlining all of them and check off the ones that I’ve gotten accomplished!
Thank you for joining me today. Special thanks to all of my Magical Blogorail Orange teammates today! Don’t worry, Deb will be back next month I’m sure! 🙂 Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is Heidi’s Head.
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail Loop should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:
1st Stop ~ Disney on Wheels
2nd Stop ~ A Glass Slipper Vacation
3rd Stop ~ Your Highway in the Sky
4th Stop ~ My Dreams of Disney
Final Stop ~ Heidi’s Head